Thursday, December 8, 2011

Can anyone suggest me a very cute indian nickname for my nephew to call him at home?

Can anyone suggest me a very cute indian nickname for my nephew to call him at home?


If possible it should have any good meaning.|||Try this site...it gives indian names for little boys, and translates them to english. i think you should pick...it will mean more to him.





http://www.nriol.com/indianparents/india鈥?/a>|||My mom gave my sister and I Indian nicknames.. dunno why but..


I'm 'Little Yellow Coyote'


and I think my sister's 'Little Red Bear'


My hair used to be straw blond and my sister has red hair, hence the color...|||Do you mean Indian as in American Indians or as in Hindu Indians?|||Munna...........means a loved one?|||tihkoosue-meaning short


ABEDABUN-sight of day


ALAWA-pea


CHUMANI-dewdrops


HANTAYWEE-faithful


Shilah-brother


Paco-eagle.


Sani-the oldest child


Hakan-fire


Yas-snow


Misu Rippling brooke


Chitto-brave


Machk bear


Hinto- blue


Helaku-full of sun


or even lil-one. where many natives, like my family, calls the youngest person of household,or falmily.





i have many. if u need anymore. please let me kno =]|||GHANDI =]

No comments:

Post a Comment