Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I get myself a nickname?

I have this nickname that really matches my personality, and I want my friends to call me it from now, but how do I go about that? Should I start by telling a person or two to just call me that nickname?|||Why would you give yourself a nick name? A nickname is something your freinds or family give you. I think it might be weird to ask your freinds to start calling you by something else. Your best bet i suppose is when you introduce yourself to other people, introduce yourself as the nick name.





BUT be careful with that you may come off as strange or fake.





~chai|||what is it? :]|||Put it on your books etc.|||You can mention how people used to call you "nickname" or that your sister calls you"nickname" and you kinda like it as a nickname...think it's really fitting or whatever. Or you can try asking your friends if they like being called certain nicknames. They may reciprocate. If they don't, you can volunteer it.|||Just start killing a bunch of people. That will get their attention.|||Start using the name, eventually it will start to stick, introduce yourself as it, use it on paper, and answer to it.





Don't tell your friends to start calling you by it, but accept it for who you are and when you introduce yourself for now on use it.





I don't think your friends will criticize you for introducing yourself as "nickname"|||Me and my friends all have nicknames. We just kind of came up with them and now just about all of use have nicknames, we almost never use are real names unless were at school or something important.


Well anyways just tell your friends that you would like to be called by what ever it is that you want to be called, there is a chance they will make fun of you though, but that's what friends sometimes do so who cares.|||okay sweetie just say to your close friens to call you your nick name then once they start calling you that name other people will here it and sweetie if its a catchie nick name they other people will start calling you that too. hope i helped and feel free to vote as best answer if i have helped you lol your welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment