Monday, December 12, 2011

Nickname?????

hey, my name is elisa and do u think it would be wierd if i used a nickname such as eli? (would sound like elly) alot of people pronounce my name wrong so i wanted a nickname...ideas pleaz!|||I love your name, and I think Eli is a cute nickname for it. Go for it!|||Eli is a fine nickname for you.|||I personally think that Elisa is a very pretty name it it doesnt need a nickname! That seems to me like an easy name to pronounce and if someone says it wrong never be afraide to correct them!|||I think that the nickname you came up with is good|||i think that that is a great nickname for your name...or elis like [e-lease] i think that is a cute nick name too|||Cute - What about just Elle (L)? You know like the magazine?|||I really like it! :)|||Cute.....or you could go by Lisa or Lees|||yeah, i like eli, plus it's really the only one you can get out for your name!|||k, like it...|||eli is cool, lisa is also nice|||Elli would make it easier for people to understand, otherwise they might call you E-lye.





Marsh!?! What happened to your signature line?!?





EDIT: phew, I though the world was coming to an end!|||Not really, but I think Elle would be nice.|||no...that's cool|||yeah that is really similar... why not? its cute =)|||I think it's cute. =)|||i like the name eli|||that would be cool.|||I don 't like Eli but I love the name El or you can spell it like Elle. I think it's prettier.

No comments:

Post a Comment