Thursday, December 15, 2011

What do you think of the nickname pretty lady and little lady?

Especially right after giving him your number. This was three months ago but I adore the guy even if he sounds lovey dovey in texts. The "pretty" and "little" is accurate but lady sounds OLD. I guess pretty lady sounds sexy to him? I'm nineteen and he's twenty three; for some context. I never corrected him after all this time- though now we're technically not "dating." The only nickname I could reciprocate for him was cutie and babe one time. I miss him a lot!|||I think it's adorable!


And think about it - just the fact he added "little" before the "lady"...it's not supposed to sound old!|||haven't you ever had a girlfriend say "heyyyy lady!!!!" in a text? it's such a common figure of speech! or how about "hey sexy lady!" i think he's being flirtatious and sounds like a nice guy, maybe a little corny with the "little lady" part, but that's only if you wanna be super judgmental. it sounds like you're looking a little too deeply into it.... However I did talk with this one guy through texts who would say "mama" all the time.. .like "hey mama what are you up to tonight?" and it annoyed the HELL out of me. so i know where you're coming from. social media is not real communication- it leaves room for so many issues. you should try talking on the phone or face to face to make real judgments about his character and how he feels about you-- texts are misleading!|||I think that's... lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment