Monday, December 12, 2011

Nickname?....?

Nickname ideas? My first name is Amber, my middle name is Elizabeth, my last name is Wick. Anybody who can make a combo nickname from those 3?|||1) Great idea posting your entire name to the internet





2) If I were you I'd just be Lizzie, or something along those lines.





3) Nicknames aren't usually created by the owner of the name, they are given. If you don't have one by now, you're going to have a tough time breaking one in on people.|||AMZECK|||Wilamber


Wizamber


Wickbeth


Amlizick


Ambalizwick





lol





xoxo|||Amelwi


Am --Amber


El --Elizabeth


Wi --Wick|||Ambethic. lol :-)|||Berlick or Ambeck|||amew|||Amlick


Berzick


Ambethick


Berelwick


Wilber


Bethiber


Lizaberick|||Amber El. Wicked





it's like spanish for Amber the Wicked


haha


cause Wick is your last name %26amp; stuff...


idk





It's not safe to give out your full name on the internet ya know..|||Amlizick





Amlizwic|||Am, Ames, Amy, Amby, Berry (like Barry), Eliza, Liz, Lizzie, Liza, Beth, Betty, Amwick?





http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>|||Aye-wick!(a-wick) we just take the first letter of the first name and add it to the first part of the last name unless its a short name!|||Ones I can think of are:





Ambeth,


Amelic,


Ameli,


Aleiza,,


Ellick,


Willza,


Willma,


Beliza,


Rebmaeli,


Tilie (pronouced Till-Ey),


Melia,


Amzawi


Amelwi,


Katie,


Cilie (pronouced Sil-Ey),


Kiweli,


Kiameli,


Ciamelie,


Merab,


Eickbezamber and Welie.





That's all I can think of sorry, just try muddling up the letters.





I think Kiameli, Aleiza and Melia are the best.





Hope I helped!|||amelic is the best i can think of|||girl

No comments:

Post a Comment