Thursday, December 8, 2011

What is a good nickname for a Formula 500 race car?

I'll be driving a Formula 500 Red Devil T-89 in auto-x and on the race track. The car belongs to a local family, but is giving me free use in exchange for storage and upkeep. The car's owners have nicknames for their other race cars. What would be a good nickname for the one I'll drive?|||Hoover money vacuum, money pit, cat bait, extra shelf, snail, if its fast, bullet if its slow, future home of snap on tools, Lincoln Welder practice here. gofer getter, rain-bird assassin, my favorite Cone Hunter. Drift. under-steer. spongy, shaky, and just angry or angst all work, Hope I was help full. P.S. before you haters report me some of the nicknames are from race cars I have owned, and recycling is always allowed|||Goldmember.





If it's the right color...|||Something classic like "The Pocket Rocket" maybe?|||Blue Streak?

No comments:

Post a Comment