Monday, December 12, 2011

How to read yahoo messenger status message without adding nickname?

I want to see someone's yahoo messenger status message(text, not status online/offline), but I didn't add this nickname(and don't want to do, just want to see once...). Can someone help me? How to do that?|||TO SHOW YOUR OWN UPDATES:





Click on "Messenger" in the top left hand corner of the Messenger Pane.





Click on "Manage Updates I Broadcast".





This will take you to your Profile page.





TICK the box "Share my Updates".





Click on "Save" at the bottom of the page.





TO MANAGE THE UPDATES FROM YOUR CONTACTS:





Click on "Messenger" in the top left hand corner of the Messenger Pane.





Click on "Preferences".





Click on "Yahoo Updates".





Click on the box "Customise Yahoo! Updates".





TICK the boxes next to your Contacts' names for the updates you wish to see.





Click on "OK" at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment