Thursday, December 8, 2011

What is a good nickname for my best friend?

Her name is jelome, and i want a good nickname that has to do something with her name. Her old nicknames include Jay, Jel, Jello. I would like something new. Any suggestions?|||JeJe, MeMe, Lo-Me|||I like jello, but you can always come up with something clever or unique, nothing comes at the top of my head right now, by yeah...|||Jelly!


or


Lomey!


:)|||Jelly, peanut butter and jelome, JJ, Jel Jel, etc. Or you could just give everyone of your friends a food name or something else. That's what my friends and I do. I hope this helps =]|||Jelly [Cute lol]


Jello


Jel


Elo [L-oh]


Lolo


Lola


Mimi [Meme but spelled cuter]


Jay-Jay|||wtf, jelome, it sounds like jello and blow me had a baby together :) but call her Jay its cute !|||My little cousins name is Angelica, but we call her jelly for short. We got 2 Angela's in our family so jelly was whats left. It fits her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment