Monday, December 12, 2011

Nickname???

do you have a nickname? if so, what is it?|||Pumpkin i have orange tape on my tools so they duck taped a sight that said pumpkin to my hard hat|||I don't really have that many. I wish my nickname was rara though. But mine are kiki, kees, my last name (which i'm not gonna put here) and peanut|||Sassy and my friend's nicknames are Giggles and Glam|||Princess...cos..i'm precious and grand..he.he he..my daddy calls me that..since i was 2..still does till today..and i'm married with kids now..lol..|||Lurch.....it is a height thing.|||Medusa cause of the way my hair gets into weird waves and curls|||Sea|||pumpkin|||yeah i do, its Diabla|||Sass because I'm sassy!|||yes its Sleepy or Snapper|||do you think cookie is my real name!|||Calamity...got it for being a bit of a daredevil and a hell raiser, with the inability to keep from speaking my mind.|||totoy

No comments:

Post a Comment