Monday, December 12, 2011

What is a cute nickname for my boyfriend?

I am looking for a cute, but clever nickname for my boyfriend.


He calls me baby, sweetie, sweetie pie, cutie and all of the generic stuff, but I want something a little more clever.


I tried calling him puppy, but he didn't like that one.


And since his name is Mike, I tried calling him Mikey, but that's nickname in his family.


I don't want anything super cute, but something more on the clever and cunning side.


Can you help me?


Thanks!|||Most of the CLEVER nicknames come from time spent with each other. For example, I call my boyfriend "Dimples" because he has them and doesn't like them that much, but I said they were cute, started calling him that, and he laughs/smiles every time. If he's a country boy, you could call him "farm boy". Think about his personality, shared memories you two have, and his interests. More than likely, there's something there.|||Mikester?


Mr. Man?


Studly?


etc|||I'm not too good at these buy you could call him





cookie


haha





help me?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110928115352AAeX3l5|||Michaelea


Mixemous


Mixeumum


Micka


Mickie

No comments:

Post a Comment