Thursday, December 15, 2011

What is a good nickname for my character?

ok so i asked a question about characters for my story the other day, and now my friend/ co-author wants a nickname for her. the characters name is Charlotte Lydia Adams. she is a vampire.|||Sharlie


Charley


Lottie


Ceelle (pronounced C-L, from her initials)|||Lylee... or just Ly. Lolly is pretty good, but I think is too sweet for a vamp. Good luck with your story!





Btw, you answered one of my questions ("If you were to read a fantasy book, what would you like to read about?") and I deleted the question by mistake, but I read your answer before I did and I liked your comment. You seem very creative. Ima work on my story. :)|||Well I think a good nickname would be Cheryl. It could work as a vampire name :D like Cheryl the ruthless vampire :))





Just hope you like it!





Good luck in writing your story!|||how about





lyndie





or they could just call her by her last names sometimes, adams


that's what the teachers at our school do all the time, call us by our last name





hope i helped|||Charlie would be the obvious one.


Or Lottie.

No comments:

Post a Comment