Monday, December 12, 2011

Nickname!!?

My nickname is marshmallow because one day at school someone said i was 'white %26amp; squishy' out of know where and i randomly said 'like a marshmallow'! whats your nickname and why!!??|||le loo


%26lt;%26lt;well can u guess why??|||The Pocket Rocket; can't say why.|||It my name.|||Sparky.





It means "lively and animated". You sort of have to get to know me in person to know why I have that nickname.|||i dont have one


i am the only one in my group without one|||alky (as in drunky)


because i showed up drunk at school|||Squidney. In first grade some kid was looking up a word in the dictionary and came across the word squid ... it's stuck ever since!|||Francis, first time I met my husband his best friend was drunk and kept calling me Francis...I don't know why it stuck...i wish he'd came up with something better and not some nun's name|||Sherman - Don't know why.





Belch - I can burp hella good compared to most girls.





Shortie - Cause I'm short





Boo - From monsters Inc. My friend called her boyfriend monster (for reasons I shall not say) so then I said she could be Mike, He was Sully, His bro was Randell and I was Boo!





Lyssa - part of my name





Jocyssa - Like celebrity couples, when their names are put together. Well my friends decided to carry this out for me and Jocday.|||"TRIPOD..." ;)


No, actually it's Jah. I was a bartender in the Cayman Islands for the past five years, and the Jamaican influence was everywhere. Jah is the Rastafari term for God. I am a really good bartender, so my coworkers started calling me "Jah"; it was like "god of bartending." Sorry if it sounds a bit egotistical, but that's what happened.|||Its ducky when i was little i sounded like "ducky" off of land before time|||My nicknames are the following:





1. Pussycat ---------- I'm very nonthreatening (yeah right).


2. Tiger ---------------- I'm very mysterious in more ways than one.


3. Sweet Bottoms -------- I'm somewhat sweet and I kind of have nice buttocks (i.e. the nickname given to Jennifer Garner in the 2004 movie, "13 Going On 30.")

No comments:

Post a Comment