Thursday, December 15, 2011

What is the best nickname for my daughter?

My daughters name is Breanna. I call her Menana because that's how she says it. We need a nickname for when she starts school. I like Annie for when she is young and then she can go by Anna when she gets older, but all of my family wants her to go by Brea. I really don't like that name. Any opinions?|||I don't like Brea at all. I LOVE Annie though! That is just gorgeous! :o)|||how about Bre, u know like the cheese lol. Or u can make it cutesy and call her Bre Bre.|||My sisters name is Breanna and we call her Breeze|||Bree is a nice one... other than that Anna or annie is good! |||I would just call her Breanna - leave it alone.|||I like the last suggestion Breeze is so cute. When my daughter was born people started shotening her name to a name i didnt like so i just started to call her the one i preffered all the time and eventually it stuck so if you like annie then start calling her that in front of friends and family and im sure they'll follow your lead x x|||Babe, Annie, Anna, An|||I would call her Bran because it is like mix of both sugestions!


Kiss and hope helped!|||does she need a nickname? you could call her Breezy but....maybe not





Annie is cute. you could call her Nani or Nana...|||call her Bee|||How about "Brie" like the cheese?|||dragonkisses08-This is so funny but my aunt has a step daughter named Breanna and she calls her Breeze!|||Why does she need a nickname. Breanna is a beautiful name.|||If Breanna was my name, I would probably like to go by Bree/Brea. Its cute for a little girl but also not juvenile. It will still fit her in her teens and sounds pretty in adulthood.|||Bre|||I can't stead Bree or Brea. It's a cheese, not a person. Go with Annie, Anne, or Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment