Monday, December 12, 2011

What should a nickname for my character be?

I'm writing a story, it's about twins, one is named Dean the other Deana (Dee-Anna) should her nickname be Dee or Anna? I'm going for Anna.|||Anna. Too many Dean, Dee, Dee-Anna!





:)|||I know it's just for characters, but Dean and Deana, really? Who would give their twins the exact same name with the difference of only one letter?



Anywho, I'm thinking Ana would be the best nickname as it gives her a little separation from her brother. Even Dee and Dean is too close. Then it's still just one sound apart.



P.S. I recommend just calling them Anna and Dean. They sound good together. Unless of course your story is set in some fantasy world where the culture dictates twins/siblings be given the same name only with a male and female variant.|||i think Dee is really cute! (I have a friend called Dana (Dah-na) and I call her Dee)


BUT I think Dean and Dee are too similar =(


so it'd go with Anna!|||Give each twin its own name.


Don't drive your reader crazy.


If you want cutesy names, Dean %26amp; Jean will do.


No nicknames required.


......|||anna|||I think it should be Dee :)|||yes, Anna|||Yeah, Anna sounds good.

No comments:

Post a Comment